Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why Ethiopia Has a Whole New Meaning for Me

Today, I just want to share with you all a short story. Actually, the story is quite long, but the fact of the matter is I've not left this seat since six o' clock because I've been working on my big senior paper. (I'm done!!!)

Today, my dear friends, the Semlows, left for Ethiopia. They're finally going to get the three beautiful children that they're adopting. They've been on this journey for over a year now, and it's been a roller coaster! There have been numerous occasions where they were on the verge of traveling to get these kids, but something's gotten in the way. It's been hard. Really hard.
Today, however, is God's time for them to travel. One thing I've learned the past two years is that God's timing is perfect. More perfect than we can ever imagine. I won't get into it much tonight for the aforementioned reason, but I want you all to know that. 

GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT. ALWAYS.

Tonight, I praise God for his faithfulness and timing.  I hope that if there's anything you get out of this blog, it's that God is faithful, and his timing is perfect. Always.
I have so many stories to share with you about these topics.
Please just think about that for a while until I have time to write more elaborately. 

~So

No comments:

Post a Comment