Thursday, June 9, 2011

Papua New Guinea

Hey all! So this is where I'm going to be blogging about my trip! I leave in 9 days!

There's a TON to get done in the mean time and a lot of people I want to see before I leave, so I'm sure I'll be quite busy.

My parents and I will drive to Chicago where they will drop me off. I will then fly to LA and from there to Brisbane, Australia. From there to Port Moresby, PNG and then I'll be taking a tiny tiny plane to Ukarumpa, which is my final destination.

Please keep my trip in your prayers, that the final details will come together smoothly and that I won't have any problems with my flights (I'm terrified that I'll miss a flight and be screwed). I've never flown totally alone before, so I'm a bit nervous about that. I love flying, but all of the details suck.

1 comment: